Location: Rosefield Day Care Centre, Odiham Cottage Hospital.
Hours: 9.00am – 10.45am and 3.00pm – 4.50pm Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
We would welcome applicants who wish to cover the mornings or afternoons as well as both
Salary: £ 8.11 per hour (to be reviewed April 19)
Your main duties will consist of:
• Collect from its base and drive the minibus to the required location at times agreed with the Day Centre Manager.
• Collect and return service users attending the day care centre and assist them in entering and vacating the minibus. It is essential that the needs of the older person are fully met at this time.
• Working with the passenger assistant, ensure the safety of all persons while they are in the minibus.
• Return the minibus to its base at the end of the day.
• Perform some basic checks when collecting the bus and ensure it is roadworthy. Liaising with RVS if any issues identified.
• Report any incident or information concerning the health or welfare of Service Users to the Manager or Assistant Manager of the Day Care Centre.
• To undertake any mandatory training – Midas, Manual Handling, Health & Safety, Dementia Awareness.
Please call Recruitment 01962 892457 or email Recruitment@ageconcernhampshire.org.uk for an application pack. All job offers are subject to evidence of Right to Work in the UK, an enhanced DBS disclosure and satisfactory references.
Age Concern Hampshire St Georges House St Georges St Winchester Hampshire SO23 8BG