Lockswood Care & Wellbeing Centre
At our Lockswood Care & Wellbeing Centre in Locks Heath, you will feel right at home as soon as you step through the door. We have a lovely, light and bright purpose-built centre. We have a large lounge/dining area, craft room and relaxing room decorated in 1950’s style. You can enjoy the great outdoors in our lovely garden surrounded by flowers. You can also expect to receive a warm welcome from our friendly and professional staff.
We have strict COVID compliant processes to ensure the safety of both staff and clients at all times. Our teams have access to PPE and regular testing, as well as the Covid19 vaccination.
As a valued member of our centre you could benefit from:
Our experienced team will be on hand to help if you require day to day support with mobility, personalised care or with mental health and memory loss. Our understanding staff are fully trained to provide you with a high level of care, including specialist dementia care.
You will benefit from interesting and innovative activities, including:
- Gardening Groups: potting and planting whether you’re green fingered or a novice
- Craft Activities: dabble in painting, toy with textiles or try your hand at jewellery making
- Cognitive Stimulation Therapy: a welcoming and lively structured group if you’d like support with memory problems or dementia
- Reminiscence Sessions: take a trip down memory lane in our discussion groups
- Cooking: enjoy revisiting old skills or learning a few new ones
- Mind and Body: keep moving with daily exercises, music therapy, New Age Kurling, table tennis and more
- Intergenerational: bridging the generation gap through conversation, learning and fun with children and students
Outings and Events
Arrange a visit
Please contact us to arrange a visit or discuss centre charges. We look forward to seeing you!
Referrals can be made to us directly. Feel free to contact us to find out more today.
Find a centre close to you
Our Care and Wellbeing centres specialise in supporting people who require extra assistance due to their physical or mental health needs. As well as the practical things like support at meal times and stimulating activities, we provide a caring and safe environment where you can make friends and have fun!